Wednesday, September 10, 2008

UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP!

Yeah I am so excited to let you know that Memories for the Making is under New Ownership!
Let me introduce myself..... My name is Karlee Anderson and I have worked in the crafting business for the past five years. I used to worked at Ben Franklin Crafts as there Store Manager and Assistant Buyer. I absolutely loved my job however I wanted to take a step further into owning my own store and here I am. I am an avid scrapbooker and would consider myself new to the cardmaking world.

Did I tell you that a ton of new product has arrived at the store?
Each day new product has been arriving to the store., with some of my favorite lines by Bo-Bunny. (There double dot paper is adorable. Other new company lines are Scenic Route, Cuttlebug embossing folders by Provo Craft, Paper Loft, Cosmo Cricket, Creative Imagination and so much more.
Scrapbook Madness
Every Friday night you can come and Scrapbook from 10am-Midnight for only $10! Grab your Friends and your Scrapbook Supplies and come and join us. Don't have any supplies?....Don't worry we will help you get started. Make sure you sign up by Wednesday of the same week to hold your spot.


GRAND OPENING!!!!
Come and Join us Sept 22nd Through Sat. Sept. 27th for a week full of Door Prizes, Make N Takes and Promotions.
Spend $50 and receive a free scrapbooking canvas bag with a punch card to get you special promotions each month.
You wont want to miss out on all the fun, so mark you calendars today and stay posted to the blog for more information to follow soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment